Calamansi & Sour Plum Juice
Add 2 pcs of Preserved Sour Plum seed into a glass of Calamansi juice
SugarCane Juice Sour Plum
Add 1 or 2 pcs of preserved sour plum seed into a glass of Sugarcane
Sour Plum Drink
- 6 pcs of preserved sour plums
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 small lime (calamansi)
- hot water
- ice cubes
1. Add sour plums and sugar to a mug. Add just enough hot water to cover the sour plums. Stir to dissolve the sugar, and let it sit for a few minutes until the sour plums are softened.
2. Cut the lime in half, squeeze in the lime juice and discard the seeds.
3. Transfer the sour plum mixture and squeezed lime into a serving glass. Add water and ice cubes. Serve cold.
Old School Sour Plum Ice Pop
- 2 liters of water
- 2 cups of sugar, or to taste
- 100g of asamboi (sour plum)
- Bring water to a boil, and add the sugar and asamboi. Boil over low heat, or until the sugar has dissolved. Let it cool.
- Fill the ice cream bag three-quarter full, add a sour plum or two, and then knot the bag securely.
Preserved Sour Plum (12 packets)
Packing Size: 2kg
Shelf Life : 24 months
All products sold are non-refundable. It is the duty of the customer to ensure that all items are received correctly. We regret that upon acceptance of their order, liability falls solely to the customer, and no refunds, or exchanges will be entertained.
Asia Farm may entertain exchange requests if the purchased products are damaged or defective upon checks by the customer at the point of delivery. Complaints/enquiries must be made directly with management via phone or email, and no refunds may be demanded, nor returns made at the point of delivery. Any enquiries pertaining to such a nature should be received by Asia Farm management.